The most important and indispensable part of the physiotherapeutic treatment. It uses movement as a method of treatment and actively involves the patient. It is used in the prevention of damage, treatment and restoration of the loco-motor system function.
Kinesiotherapy treats muscles, bones, joints, endocrine, respiratory, cardiovascular and digestive systems.
The tasks of kinesiotherapy are:
• preserving and restoring normal joint mobility
• preserving and restoring normal muscle strength
• motor education - learning the movement
• motor reeducation - re-learning of the movement
• preserving and restoring coordination
• action on the central and peripheral nervous system, cardio-vascular, respiratory and bone-joint system in order to achieve maximum functionality
• achieving a good mental state